Connexx Installation Instructions
Installation (stand-alone, Noah 3 and Noah 4)
It is possible to run Connexx in Noah as well as in a stand-alone mode, i.e. without using the Noah environment.
- Insert the Connexx installation medium in the DVD drive.
- Under ”Start“, select “Run“.
- Type in the path for the Connexx installation file on the DVD or CD drive, e. g. D:\setup.exe
- At the prompt “Country selection” select the country in which you are working.
- At the prompt “Programmer selection” select the programming devices which you want to use for fitting.
- At the prompt ”Select Program Folder“‘ you can select the program group under which the Connexx programs will be stored, or you can accept the group name “SAT” > “Fitting Software”, which is selected per default – this is the recommended directory location. Then click ”Next“.
- The installation program copies all program files from the storage medium to this location on the hard disk. This may take several minutes.
- When the Connexx installation is complete and the hearing instrument database is loaded, click ”Finish“.
- Close all programs and exit Windows. Reboot the computer.
- If Noah 3 or 4 is used: Start Noah.
- If Noah 3 or 4 is used: The manufacturer list is now updated
If you want to use Connexx Eight and Connexx 6 in parallel, please make sure that Connexx Eight is installed after Connexx 6. By this it is ensured that both systems use the same client database.
To ensure a successful installation, please note administrator rights are required and other users should not be logged on in parallel.
Any difficulties installing Connexx, please call Audiology at 1-800-663-0620.